Begin Again

At a Weight Watcher's meeting, a slim participant answered a question about how she is working to maintain her weight. She said, "I begin again everyday. I don't think I've arrived now that I've hit my goal weight. I need to keep starting over everyday."

This is great advice. Regardless of how many goals we have already reached or passed, start again. Determine to begin again every day. This is a wise strategy for meeting weight goals and for reaching other important long-term goals. Time and persistence will pay off.

Keep at it. Whether it is the writing of an article, the decorating of a room or whittling off some extra weight -- start again today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Still Waiting, by Ann Swindell

Worth. Being. Presence.

Nana Time: Helping out on a shopping day