Hurry up ... and wait

Some days I feel like I'm a jet engine humming on a tarmack, waiting for someone to flash the green light so I can take off ... but they aren't ready.

I'm ready. I want to get moving and get things done. What's taking so long?

But someone else isn't ready, and it isn't my turn to race down the course to do what I have been designed to do. Yet.

Do you ever wonder what's the point of waiting? Do you ever feel, like I do, that it is a waste of your life blood's jet fuel to stand idle, waiting for someone else to make a move?

Waiting.

Lord, give me patience and wisdom to wait for others so that we can work together for your purposes and in your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Still Waiting, by Ann Swindell

Worth. Being. Presence.

Nana Time: Helping out on a shopping day