Happy Earth Day

"The earth is the Lord's and everything in it." (I Cor. 10:26 NIV) That's reason enough for me to celebrate.

I'm loving the partly sunny day - not too hot, not too bright weather today.

I'm particularly grateful today for those who set aside parks and national wilderness areas. I love the sequoias; and I'm grateful people protected them so other generations could enjoy their beauty.

We see something of the beauty of God when we look at his practical art creations.

How do you contribute to the Earth's care and well-being for the good of us all? What small thing can you do to make a difference?

Photo credit: Public Domain, courtesy of p d photo.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Still Waiting, by Ann Swindell

Worth. Being. Presence.

Nana Time: Helping out on a shopping day