What does Snow White have to do with it?

My granddaughter, 2 1/2, loves Snow White. Of course, she puts it differently. She says she IS Snow White. There is definitely a resemblance.

In recent days and months, I've watched Disney's "Snow White" countless times beside her. I've become a fan.

Snow White has a lot to teach us about life, the world, faith, good, evil, how to treat others, and most importantly about love. We could probably learn a thing or two about what it is to be a princess (or prince), a beloved child of God, the King of Kings.

In conjunction with the Let's Be Real series of blogs I have on my heart, I will post a thought or two on The Gospel According to Snow White.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Still Waiting, by Ann Swindell

Worth. Being. Presence.

Nana Time: Helping out on a shopping day