Silence is golden?

In case you're wondering, I haven't posted here much in the last few years.

When I was little, my mother would correct my sassy mouth and bad attitudes with the adage, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

I'm a quiet person by nature and more so sometimes.

A lot has been going on. I'll fill you in on some of it, but in a way, I hope, that shares something useful to the reader.

There is much yet I'd like to share and I hope you'll comment so we can chat and learn from one another.

Silence is golden? Hmm, sometimes it feels like a pressure cooker or an ivory tower.

How about you? What is silence like for you? Please comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Still Waiting, by Ann Swindell

Worth. Being. Presence.

Nana Time: Helping out on a shopping day